Terms & Conditions
Members of the Far North Queensland Wildlife Rescue Association will accept the following:
- I agree to support the aims of the Association and to abide by its rules and regulations and those of the Queensland Nature Conservation Act 1992, Section 174A, which governs the activities of the Association regarding care, treatment, management and rehabilitation of native fauna registered with the Association.
- I agree that all activities I undertake as a member of the Association are completely voluntary and are at my own expense and responsibility.
- I understand that I will be required to maintain and submit monthly information regarding the care, condition, rehabilitation and release of the native fauna for which I have accepted responsibility.
- I agree that any native fauna taken into my care is registered with the Association and that I shall not pass native fauna into the care of another person who is not in possession of the appropriate authority or training.
- Only persons named on this application form will be covered by the association's permits and insurance. (Corporate Members are not covered by the associations permits or insurance)
- I also agree to abide by the Associations Code of Conduct, Constitution and other by-laws that are enacted from time to time. I agree to all the terms & conditions outlined above.
- As an Active Rescuer and/or Carer I acknowledge that I am required to attend annual workshops or provide proof of training to maintain Permit Endorsement which is only valid for a maximum period of 12 months.
- Any breach of Code of Conduct or Constitution and other by-laws will automatically result in termination of membership.